I received a card from a business opportunities packet and responded.I was somewhat pissed that it requires to send money for shipping the material.

I sent the amount requested in February, and did not receive the material until April. Supposedly they offer a work-from-home opportunity of processing computer applications. I made the huge mistake of ordering the information, and now unable to contact anyone from the company. There is a voicemail that comes on and states someone will be in after 6, but that is also a lie.

They do not respond to messages left, and now I will have to contact the BBB & Attormeny General's office to file a complaint to get a refund. These companies are becoming more & more prevalent.

Greed appears to be the primary motivation, and we must put these people out of business.

Had an Experience with Lending Direct?

Comments

The address shown in Truewealth was

100 Cummings Center Suite 460C

Beverly MA 01915

They are asking $3 to cover shipping / processing.

After all the complaints I just read, should I still send them my big 3 bucks to find out I was scammed???

I guess not, Thanks to you all.

one would 'think' a well known co. would not stoop to such scamming??

I just saw the AD of theirs in Home Business Connection, thank you for your review, so I won't be wasting any money on this.

Their MUST be some type of force to stop *** companies like these- its sad that people keep getting scammed, including me.

Just got the home business connection magazine in the mail and saw the ad. Sounds too good to be true and it sounds like it is. I'm glad I checked on here first before getting scammed.

Thanks for the input.

I have actually talked to them in an email. You can go to cheapcomputerdeals.net, and get a response from them within 1-2 days. I've already done it once, and doing it again

When you finally recieved the package did it work? :?

I AM GLAD I HAVE STARTED RESEARCHING ALL WORK FROM HOME BUSINESSES.I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED ALREADY AND I WAS LOOKING INTO THIS, I CAN'T BELIEVE JUST HOW MANY OF THESE SO CALLED BUSINESSES CAN KEEP THIS UP!!!

WE HAVE TO STOP THIS.:(

Thanks for this.I was about to send them my money but thought I would check the internet first.

I am really glad I saw this first.Thanks so much!

Marcq-En-Baroeul, Nord-Pas-De-Calais, France #26833

Exactly what was wrong when you received the material?

Klagenfurt Am Woerthersee, Karnten, Austria #24642

Very thankfull, i seen this...

Lending Direct, LLC